At BarkBox, we want you to love your dog and love what you do! One way we do this is by choosing colleagues equally eager to spoil our furry friends and connect with their families. We have an awesome team with experience building successful companies, great investors, and a vision to evolve the BarkBox brand by acquiring customers, assembling a platform, and engaging communities.
BarkBox is growing fast. In the space of a week, we tripled our customer base and thus our donations to doggies-in-need. We care deeply about our users’ needs and building a site that prompts the same joy as opening our boxes. As a member of brainy Team BarkBox, your match of great skills with lofty ideals will receive a warm welcome and a regular round of applause!
Here is a small video from our office:
Just as we want to rock the pet industry landscape one happy puppy at a time, you might also want to create something of your own. To encourage your entrepreneurial spirit, we’ve crafted a policy that supports you devoting 20% of work time to develop that next big idea. So, if you’re a bighearted dog whisperer with some new tricks to teach us, come on over and start making a difference to canine world wellbeing!
At BarkBox, every day is dog day! If you don’t see your ideal job below, feel free to tell us your pooch story and send a resume to email@example.com. We’ll be sure to reach out when the time is right!
Customer Love Representative
Full time (in NYC) or Part time (remote)
What you’ll do:
- Creatively make BarkBox dogs (and their humans) happier
- Using phone, email, live chat support you’ll rapidly resolve problems and exceed expectations
- Help BarkBox be the most innovative, crazy, dog-lovin’ support team in the world
What you’ll need:
- A quick and creative problem-solving mind
- Great writing skills (write with a unique, quirky voice)
- Experience chatting with people (retail, teaching, stand-up comedy, etc)
- A good library of the best puppy-related photos, gifs and videos (a must!)
- Ease of communication with colleagues, customers, and other mammals
- Empathy, warmth, curiosity, humility, and a wicked sense of humor
Don’t know where you can find ? We’ve got a perfect solution! Buy it now for 2.41 USD and use it for your good!
- Located in NYC
- Previous experience working in the tech start up space
- Love of online communities